Easter Sunday is March 31st this year! Make this Easter Craft with Foamies Craft Kits, Foam Door Hangers, & Mini Glue Dots! Simple, Easy, & Fun! No cutting or drying time. Great for parties and classroom crafts!
- Foamies Easter Craft Kits
- Foamies Wavy Door Hangers
- Mini Glue Dots
- Rhinestone Jewels
- Optional: Sharpie or Foamies Markers
Directions for Making Easter Door Hangers:
1) Attach foam Easter Egg to Wavy Door Hanger with Glue Dots. Craft Glue Dots (1/2″) would be best, however, Mini Glue Dots will work. You will just have to use more.
2) Using Mini Glue Dots, attach Orange Flowers to egg.
3) Attach Pink Swirl Shapes.
4) Using Mini Glue Dots, add the Green Dots.
- Use a Sharpie Marker or Foamies Marker to personalize door hanger. Add name, date, “Easter & the Year”, draw shapes or dots on door hanger, & more!
- This idea will work with all Foamies Craft Kits and Foamies Door Hangers! Pick your craft kit for all the shapes needed to add to a door hanger for an easy & quick craft that kids will want to keep!
This is the perfect craft for parties and classroom crafts! No cutting or drying time needed. Its simple, easy & fun. Shop for supplies at: www.craftsuppliesforless.com