These Blue Visors with Cookies will be a hit at your next kid party! No glue or scissors required! Kids can place eyes and cookie anywhere on visor. Just peel & stick. Visors are ready to wear and one size fits all. No drying time required!
- Blue Visor with Cookie Kit (Makes 10)
- Foamies Royal Blue Visors
- Foam White Circle Stickers
- Foam Black 1/2″ Circle Stickers
- Foam 3″ Tan Circle SHAPES
- 1″ Glue Lines
Directions for Making Blue Visor with Cookies:
2) Attach 2) White Circle Stickers to the front of the Visor (over the top of the white circles attached to the back).
3) Peel and stick Black Circle Stickers anywhere on White Circles. Below they are attached to the center of the white circles.
4) Attach 1/2″ Black Circle Stickers to half of the Cookie Shape. It is only necessary to decorate 1/2 of the cookie (all that will show once it is attached to the visor).
5) Add a 1″ Glue Line to the top of the tan circle shape (cookie).
6) Attach the Cookie shape anywhere under the Blue Visor. Below the cookie is attached to the side of the visor. Press to secure.
- For younger kids, prep visors by attaching white circles to back of visor. This way kids can match white circles to front, add black circles, decorate & add the cookie.
- Add child names to the inside of visor with Black Sharpie or Foamies Marker.
- Date the visor inside.
- Make a great Party Favor!
Find Supplies for these Blue Cookie Visors at: Craft Supplies for Less