Bottle Cap Crafts
Bottle Cap Necklaces, Pins, and Magnets make great Holiday Gifts! Fun and easy to make. Add Photo’s, Paper Circles, Buttons, Glitter, Letter Beads, Sequins, Confetti, Letter Stickers & More! No drying time with peel and stick Epoxy Stickers or fill with Diamond Glaze Adhesive. Then simply add a Magnet, Jewelry Bail, or Tie Tack to the back of the Bottle Cap for a gift that looks like it was purchased at the store!
- Bottle Caps
- Epoxy Circle Stickers
- Jewelry Bails
- Silver Chain, Faux Leather, or Black Elastic Cord
- Adhesive Craft Magnets
- Silver Tie Tacks
- Paper Circles
- Letter Stickers
- Diamond Glaze Adhesive
Directions for Making Bottle Cap Necklaces:
1) Choose a plain Bottle Cap and attach a Jewelry Bail with E6000 (let completely dry before going to step 2) or use a Flattened Bottle Cap with Hook.
2) Stick 1″ Epoxy Circle Sticker to 1″ Paper and insert in the center of Bottle Cap. Press firmly. We found that the Epoxy Circle Sticker fit snug into all the Bottle Caps and no additional adhesive was required.
3) Finish by adding Black Faux Leather Cord or Shiny Silver Ball Chain.
Here is an assortment of Bottle Cap Necklaces, Magnets, and Pins made with Chrome Bottle Caps, 1″ Paper Circles, & Epoxy Circle Stickers!
Directions for Making Bottle Cap Tie Tacks
1) Attach Silver Tie Tack to back of Bottle Cap with a small amount of E6000. Allow to completely dry before finishing center of Bottle Cap.
Here is what the back of the bottle cap looks like with a silver tie tack attached.
2) Stick 1″ Epoxy Circle Sticker to 1″ Paper Circle or Photo and insert in the center of the Bottle Cap. Press firmly. We found that the Epoxy Circle fit snug in all the Bottle Caps and no additional adhesive was required.
3) Here is a photo of the back and the front of the Bottle Cap with the Silver Tie Tack attached.
Directions for Making Magnets:
1) Stick 1″ Epoxy Circle Sticker to 1″ Paper Circle or Photo and insert in the center of the Bottle Cap. Press firmly. We found that the Epoxy Circle fit snug in all the Bottle Caps and no additional adhesive was required.
2) Attach 1″ Adhesive Craft Magnet to the back of Bottle Cap. Just peel & stick!
3) Add a Letter Sticker to the top of the Epoxy Circle Sticker for great Letter Magnets!
More Ideas: Add Buttons, Sequins, Mini Letter Beads, Glitter. Fill Bottle Cap with Diamond Glaze Adhesive. Allow 24 hours to dry.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!