Perfect for Field Trips to the Pumpkin Patch or a Classroom Craft!
- Orange Foamies Visors
Steps for Making Candy Corn Visors:
1) Remove Vinyl Coil from one side of Visor.
2) Cut a 1 1/2 x 9″ piece of White Sticky Back Foam. This only requires one cut if you measure up from the 9″ side of the foam sheet. Then place the 1 1/2 x 9″ white foam under the visor and trace the brim. Cut on the line you drew to make the white part of the candy corn.
3) Attach the White Foam to the Visor. Cut a piece of Yellow Sticky Back Foam 2 3/4 x 12″. With the Visor flat, lay the yellow piece below the visor at the top. The Yellow Foam should be just below where the coil is attached to the visor.
Trace both sides of the yellow foam (shown below) & the inside.
4) Cut out the Yellow Foam.
5) Attach Yellow Foam to Visor. Firmly press both the yellow and white foam pieces down on the Orange Visor.
7) Draw a small smile in the center of the orange foam with Foamies Markers.
8) Add 2) Glow in the Dark Wiggle Eyes above smile~
Personalize Candy Corn Visor with Foam Markers.
Use Foamies ABC Stickers to write child’s name on side of visor.
Add Foam Pumpkin Shapes with Glue Dots to Visor.
Add some bling! Golden Yellow Rhinestones are perfect!
Draw different faces!
Find these and other great Craft Supplies for your next project at: www.craftsuppliesforless.com