Simple and Fun Flower Pins made with only Felt and Buttons! Simply apply craft buttons to felt flower shape with a low temp glue gun and attach a 1 1/4″ Silver Pin Back! These pins are light-weight, quick & easy to make, inexpensive and best of all, look amazing when finished!!!
Directions for Making Felt Flower Pins:
1) Cut Felt Flowers or purchase pre-cut Felt Flower Shapes. The felt flower shapes pictured below are 3″ across.
2) Lay out craft buttons to make a flower in the center of the felt. Make the flower shape with 4) 3/4″ flat craft buttons and 1) smooth top button with a sew on tab underneath. The button w/ tab (green one pictured below) will be the center of the flower and fit down in the gap made by the other 4 flat buttons.
3) Begin by attaching the flat craft buttons to the felt flower shape with a Multi or Low Temp Glue Gun. We found that the glue gun was the best way to create this instant craft and attaches securely to the felt!
4) Once all 4) flat craft buttons are secure, attach center button with Low Temp Glue Gun. 5) Flip felt flower over and attach a 1 1/4″ Silver Pin Back with a Low Temp Glue Gun.
6) That’s it!!! This one is a fun and quick craft! These pins make great gifts too!
These pins are light-weight enough to attach to coats, shirts, dress, & sweaters! Also, can attach to lunch bags, back packs, or a purse!!! Use to decorate cards or gifts! They are just sooo easy~