These Red Visors will be a hit at your next Elmo Party! No scissors required. Just peel & stick White Foam Circles & attach the Orange Oval Nose with a Glue Dot. No drying time required! Foamies Visors are ready to wear & one size fits all!
- Foamies Red Visors
- Red Visor Party Kit (Makes 10)
- Foam Large Eye Sticker Pack
- Orange Foam Oval SHAPES
- Glue Dots or Glue Lines
Directions for Making Red Visor:
1) Peel & stick 2) White Circle Stickers and attach to the center of the Red Visor about 1/2″ above the top. The “eyes” should be 1/2″ above the top of the visor (see photo below). This will allow room for the orange nose!
2) Flip visor over and attach 2) White Circle Stickers to the back of the visor directly over the white circle stickers placed on the front of the visor. This will secure the “eyes” over the top of the visor.
3) Add a Craft Glue Dot or Glue Line about 1/2″ from the top and bottom of the Orange Oval SHAPE. Attach the orange nose to the center of the Red Visor (as shown below) on top of the white circles.
4) That’s it! No scissors required! No drying time! Enjoy!!!
Visors make a great party favor!
Remember to write the child’s name and the date of the birthday party inside the visor! Use any permanent marker.
- Foam Eyes & Oval Noses can be used for making Party Invitations!
- Use a Foam Fishbowl and Goldfish Shape for the inside of the invitation.
Party Kits & Supplies available at: www.craftsuppliesforless.com/red-visor-party.html
We would love to see your party pictures!!! Post on our facebook page at: www.facebook.com/craftsuppliesforless