These Salted Caramel Pancakes were a huge hit with our family and friends. In fact, they were so good we are having them on Thanksgiving morning! Best of all they are made with healthy ingredients…Whole Wheat Pastry Flour, Cinnamon, Greek Yogurt, Honey, and Almond Milk. There are NO eggs or added salt in this recipe. These pancakes are packed with flavor and easy to make. They are sure to be a hit with your family as well!
- 1 c whole wheat pastry flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 c salted caramel greek yogurt
- 1 c almond milk (original, unsweetened)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
Add-in Options (Choose your favorite):
- mini chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
- chopped almonds, walnuts, or pecans
Here is the secret ingredient… Honey Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt by The Greek Gods. We’ve found it at several supermarkets. They also make honey vanilla and a few others that would be fun to try.
1. Mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Mix wet ingredients together in a medium size bowl. Honey, greek yogurt, milk, and vanilla.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until combined. Add any “optional” stir-ins.
4. Pre-heat griddle to 350 degrees. If using a stove top, heat skillet to medium heat. Bake each side until browned (there should be bubbles on the top) and then flip.
5. Top with butter, syrup, and banana’s (optional). Enjoy!
This recipe makes a lot of pancakes! Left over pancakes can be refrigerated or frozen and re-heated in a toaster for a quick and healthy breakfast on a busy morning.
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we have! Please tell us what you think by leaving a comment below. We would love to hear from you!