Make these thankful craft sticks for you next family gathering or event this Fall! Made with our custom foam leaf shapes, bright jumbo craft sticks, buttons, and glue dots! No cutting or drying time required. Simply attach Foam Leaf to Jumbo Craft Stick & embellish with Craft Button using 1/2″ Craft Glue Dots. Then all that is left is to write a word on each leaf with a matching permanent marker. Super simple Fall Craft!
- Foam Leaf Shapes (pack of 12)
- Jumbo Wood Craft Sticks
- Assorted Craft Buttons
- 1/2″ Glue Dots
- Foamies Paint Markers or Permanent Sharpies
- Optional: Natural Twine
Directions for Making Thankful Craft Sticks:
1) Attach Foam Leaf Shapes to matching Jumbo Wood Craft Stick with a 1/2″ Glue Dot. Simply stick wood craft stick to Glue Dot roll. Remove stick from roll and Glue Dot will be attached to wood craft stick. Then press Foam Leaf Shape to the Glue Dot.
2) Embellish Foam Leaf Shape with a matching Craft Button using a 1/2″ Craft Glue Dot. Attach the button on the left side of the leaf shape making sure to leave room for a word. Or be creative and attach several craft buttons in assorted colors. Another idea would be to match the button to the stick (i.e. Green Leaf with a Yellow Wood Craft Stick, and Yellow Craft Button).
3) Optional: Tie Natural Twine around craft stick under leaf shape. It only takes about 5″ of twine. Can also use matching ribbon or raffia.
4) Once Thankful Craft Sticks are assembled, place on table or in a container (clear glass, vase, etc) and have family write words they are “thankful” on the leaves. One word per leaf. Foamies Markers or Sharpies are best for writing on foam.
5) Make now and have them ready for your next family gathering this Fall! Perfect for Thanksgiving! Super easy and everyone will enjoy!!!
Find Supplies Needed to make these Thankful Craft Sticks at: www.craftsuppliesforless.com