Orders ship from Post Falls, Idaho 83854 (the Northern tip of Idaho, right by Washington State) on the same day or following business day or we will contact you via phone/email.
Most shipments qualify for USPS Priority Mail. This is a fast delivery service offered thru the United States Post Office. Priority Mail usually delivers within 2-3 business days.
Larger orders ship via UPS Ground. UPS can take up to 7 business days to deliver. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your package ships.
If you have an order deadline, please be sure to add a note on the checkout page so we know!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Paypal. US credit cards only. Orders must ship to US addresses.
This website contains only CLOSEOUT, Seasonal, and Custom Items that are marked down to the lowest price possible and not eligible for return. All items with an (*) are All Sales Final. Craft Foam Shapes are custom-made upon order and are not eligible for return. We do our best to fulfill your order exactly as ordered. If for any reason you receive an incorrect item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of receiving your order. We will work to provide the best possible solution that we can.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide: We receive and store the information you enter such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling your order, shipping your package, and communicating with you regarding your order or inquiry.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we may collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Agents: We employ other companies (UPS and USPS for delivering packages and sending mail). They have access to limited personal information (name, address, phone number) needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Law Enforcement: If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
Opt-in or Opt-out! It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us. You may choose to receive our Newsletter, or not. It’s your choice. Your email will not be added to our newsletter contacts because you place an order with us or ask us a question. It can only be added by you via the Sign up for Newsletter option in the lower menu of our website.
Checkout page secured by: