Orders ship by the following business day or we will contact you.
Most items will qualify for USPS Priority Mail. Priority Mail usually delivers within 2-3 business days. Larger orders ship via UPS Ground. UPS can take up to 7 business days to deliver. Order ship from Post Falls, Idaho 83854. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your package ships.
If you wish to return a stock item(s) you have purchased from us within the last 14 days, you may do so for a credit of the purchase price paid, less a 15% restocking fee. Shipping (original & return) is not eligible for credit. Email for a RAC prior to returning any item. Items must be unopened and in original packaging to qualify for an RAC. Items returned without an RAC will not be eligible for credit. *All Sales Final items are not eligible for return.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store the information you enter such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling your order, shipping your package, and communicating with you regarding your order or inquiry.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include but are not limited to UPS & USPS for delivering packages and sending mail. They have access to limited personal information (name, address, phone number) needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
Opt-in or Opt-out! It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us. You may choose to receive our Newsletter, or not. It’s your choice upon checkout .
Checkout page secured by: