Inspired by all the Felt Ornament pictures on Pinterest lately, these Felt Christmas Ornaments are fun to make and will look great on any tree this holiday season! Made with pre-cut felt shapes (with pre-punched edges), bakers twine, embroidery floss, and craft buttons. Instructions can be modified for kids so there is no sewing required. Since the shapes are pre-punched, a large plastic needle can be used to loop the bakers twine around the edges. Stuff with cotton balls or poly filling and this ornament is ready to hang on your tree!
- Felt Shapes with Pre-punched edges
- Baker’s Twine (Red/White Twist)
- Red and White Embroidery Floss
- Craft Buttons
- Mini Christmas Buttons
- Embroidery Needle
- Large Plastic Needle for Baker’s Twine
- Cotton Balls or Poly Filling
Have an ornament idea you would like to share? Please post your idea below!