Make Gem Necklaces for Christmas Gifts!
Easy & Fun to make! Simply attach 1″ Circle (paper or photo) with Diamond Glaze to Gem. Allow to dry & string with Twine or Ribbon. Optional: Attach ABC Sticker for Initial Necklace. Cost is only $2.00 per necklace with kit (Makes 6)!
- Clear Glass Gems w/ Hooks
- 1″ Paper or Photo Circles
- Diamond Glaze Adhesive
- Natural Twine or Ribbon
- ABC Stickers
- Gem Necklace Kit (Makes 6)
Directions for Making Gem Necklaces:
1) Clean both sides of Clear Gem with a dry cloth. Apply a thin layer of Diamond Glaze Adhesive to the back side of gem.
2) Attach 1″ Paper or Photo Cricle face down on back of gem.
3) Apply a thin layer of Diamond Glaze over the back of the paper/photo.
4) Let dry for a few hours. String with Twine, Elastic, or Ribbon. That’s it!
Super Easy & Fun~
Add Letter Stickers to the top of the Gem:
Place finished Gem Necklace in a 3″ Round Tin with Clear Lid:
Use a Photo cut into a 1″ Circle. This necklace is made with a photo of a sunset:
Just a Clear Gem w/Hook, a 1″ Pattern Paper Cirle, & Natural Twine!
Find Great Holiday Craft Supplies at: www.craftsuppliesforless.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!