Ever need a quick inexpensive gift? Well, here is a simple craft idea using Epoxy Glitter Circle Stickers, 1″ Foam Circle Shapes, and just a few Accessories! Make magnets, necklaces, bottle caps, & hair accessories!
- Clearly Yours Epoxy Sticker Sheet
- 1″ Foam Circle SHAPES (2mm thick)
- 3/4″ Adhesive Craft Magnets
- Bottle Caps
- Hair Clips
- Jewelry Bails & Elastic Cord
Directions for Making Sparkle Magnets & Accessories:
1) Simply remove epoxy circle sticker from sheet and attach to the center of 1″ Foam Circle Shape! We used foam circles that matched the colors in the sticker…
2) Flip over and attach a 3/4″ Adhesive Craft Magnet to the center of the foam shape. Just peel and stick magnet to the back!
1) Follow step #1 above. With E6000, attach Jewelry Bail to back of foam.
2) Allow to dry completely and string with Black Elastic Cord. Makes a simple, sparkly, and light-weight necklace!
Easy Bottle Caps:
1) Attach Epoxy Circle Sticker to center of 1″ Foam Shape. Place a small amount of E6000 on a small piece of wax paper, foil, or cardboard. Using a toothpick or unfolded paperclip, apply a small amount of E6000 to the back of the foam shape and place in the center of the bottle cap.
2) Make a bottle cap necklace by attaching sparkling sticker & foam circle to the center of a bottle cap w/ hook. String with Black Elastic Cord & tie!
Easy Hair Clip:
1) Follow step #1 above. Attach Sparkle Sticker & Foam Circle to the end of a Hair Clip with a small amount of E6000. Allow to dry completely.
All it takes is a few accessories and 1 pack of stickers to make 20) magnets, necklaces, bottle caps or hair clips!
Find all these and many other supplies at: Craft Supplies for Less, Inc