These Reindeer Visors are so fun and simple to make. We used Foam Hand Shapes for the antlers and made the Face with a Foam Heart. Then added Wiggle Eyes and a Red Rhinestone for the sparkling nose! They’re assembled with Glue Dots so there is no drying time or mess. Visors are one size fits all. These are just so cute! We’ve even created a kit which includes the visors, shapes, eyes, and jewels. Reindeer Visors are sure to be a hit with kids at your next holiday party!
- Foam Visors (one size fits all)
- Brown Hand Shapes
- Light Brown (Cocoa) Heart Shapes
- Red Rhinestone Jewels
- Wiggle Eyes
- Glue Dots
Directions for Making Reindeer Visors:
1. Start by removing the vinyl coil from one side of the foam visor. This will allow the visor to lay flat and make it much easier to attach the hands and face.
3. Once you have the Glue Dots on each hand & fingers, press 2 hands onto the visor (shown below). Make sure the two hand shapes are in the center of the visor and that the palms are touching.
4. Now it is time to attach the Heart Shape for the face! Simply add 3) 1/2″ Glue Dots to the back of the heart shape (one at the tip and two on the sides). Then press to apply over the hands just under the fingers and above the bottom of the visor.
That’s it! Here are a few additional ideas:
- Use 12mm Glow in the Dark Sticky Back Wiggle Eyes. Just peel & stick to visor and watch your reindeer “glow”!
- Personalize each visor with the child’s name, event, and the date on the sides.
- Add a Christmas stickers to the sides of the visor.
- Hole punch the edges of the visor and weave with ribbon or natural twine to finish off the edges!
Shop for Reindeer Visor Supplies & Kits at: www.craftsuppliesforless.com
We would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts with us!