Make these cute Owl Visors for your next Classroom or Birthday Party! Super easy and fun to make! All it takes is Foamies Visors, Brown Circle Shapes, Foam Eye Stickers, Small Orange Triangle Shapes, Large Brown Triangles, and 1/2″ Glue Dots. No cutting or drying time required. Make these visors instead of party hats for your next event!
- Foam Owl Visor Kit (Makes 8)
- Foam Visors
- Foam Eye Stickers
- Small Orange Triangle Foam Shapes
- Large Brown Triangle Foam Shapes
- 1″ Brown Circle Foam SHAPES
- 1/2″ Craft Glue Dots
Directions for Making Owl Visors:
1) Start by removing the coil on one side of the visor. This will allow the visor to lay flat on the work surface and make attaching the circles and shapes much easier!
2) Next, lay out three rows of 1″ Brown Foam Circles in the middle of the visor. Make the top 2 rows with 4 circles and last row with 3 circles. Optional: for a different look, overlap the circles.
3) Once the Brown Circles are layed out in rows, begin attaching each circle with a 1/2″ Craft Glue Dot. Simply place the Brown Circle directly on a Glue Dot on the roll. Remove and the Glue Dot will be attached to the Brown Circle.
5) Now, peel and stick the Black Circle Stickers to the White Circle Stickers. Stick the Black Circle Stickers off center towards the outside edge of the White Circles. This will leave room for the Large Brown Triangle that is attached over the eyes.
6) Place 1 Small Orange Triangle Shape on the Glue Dot Roll. With the Glue Dot attached to the back of the Orange Triangle, add just below the eyes and on top of the middle 2 brown circles (in the 2nd row).
7) Next, attach the Large Brown Triangle Shape above the Eye Circle Stickers. Use 2-3) 1/2″ Craft Glue Dots across the top of the triangle shape to attach. The Brown Triangle Shape should cover the tops of the eyes but not go above the visor. Press to secure.
8) Lastly, re-attach the coil to the end of the Foam Visor.
Optional: For a different look, overlap the Brown Circle Shapes!
Post your party pictures on our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/craftsuppliesforless